Alumni Association Changes
We wanted to inform you of a few changes in our Louisville Male High Alumni Association. Due to the shortfall of funds the Alumni association receives by way of donations and the loss of our bingo location and subsequent rebuilding at a new location, we are no longer able to support our full-time, paid Executive Director Scott Shouse. He has stepped down effective July 25, 2019.
Scott has been a wonderful and greatly effective Executive Director for us. He worked tirelessly every day for Male High. He made himself available before, during and after school hours, at many of the school functions and sport/club events and was the greatest and loudest voice for LMHS and our Alumni association. No greater love or passion for Dear Old High School has been seen in such a person. Scott immediately began searching full-time employment options available to him and we wish him the best of luck.
With Scott stepping down, we are returning to a completely volunteer base board and are in the process of implementing the following changes.
1. Alumni Office will be open, during the weeks that school is in session, on the following schedule:
• Mondays: 10:00am – 12:00pm (noon)
• Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays: 9:00am – 1:00pm
• Fridays: CLOSED
• If you would like access on a day or time outside of these times, please contact the office by phone or email and we will do the best we can to accommodate.
2. The Alumni office phone number and email address will not change. Continue to contact us at 502-313-3099 and/or email@example.com.
3. We are updating our social media outlets. Click on the links below!
WE NEED YOUR HELP! If you or one of your Bulldog family are not a part of the Alumni Association, please get involved. Without your support, we struggle to stay alive and active. Yes, we need your financial support, as well as your time to continue our work for the Alumni today and those who will be joining us in the years to come.
For God, For Country, For Male!